Tuition & Fees
- Registration forms must be completed in full
- Registration & Supply fees, & first week’s tuition paid (see fees & tuition)
- Immunization record (121 Form), furnished by a physician or Health Department; Any student who does not have an up-to-date immunization form will not be admitted to the Center until all necessary forms are delivered. This is by order of the Health Department.
- Signed authorization form for your child to participate in field trips, for emergency medical treatment, and for photographs/videos to be made of your child.
- The State Health Department requires that the Center obtain a signed notice stating that you have read Parent Handbook and understand the policies of the Center. It further requires that the Summary of Health Department Regulations be read, signed and kept on file.
Fees & Tuition
Tuition is due in advance, each Monday whether child is present or not. There will be no reduction for holidays or closure due to inclement weather.
Children will be moved from room to room, based on their age, development and space available in classes.
- $135 per week for 1 child in the 6 weeks to 1 year of age Infant Program
- $135 per week for 1 child in the 6 weeks to 1 year of age Creeper Program
- $135 per week for 1 child in the 1 year to 2 years of age Toddler Program
- $135 per week for 1 child in the 2 years to 3 years of age Toddler Program
- $135 per week for 1 child in the 3 years to 4 years of age Preschool Program
- $135 per week for 1 child in the 4 years to 5 years of age Preschool Program
Enrollment Fee: $100 per child (non-refundable).
Family Discount: $5 unless the additional sibling is in the infant or creeper rooms.
Late Payment Fee: $10 per week when tuition is not paid by Tuesday 6:00 p.m. of the week due. If your account becomes delinquent, the Center will contact you with an initial warning. If your account falls two weeks behind or is one week delinquent for 3 or more times, your child will be dismissed from the Center.
Late Pick-Up Fee: After 6:00 p.m. there is a late pickup charge of $10.00 for each 10 minutes or portion thereof. Failure to observe this policy may result in dismissal. After repeated late pick-ups, you may be asked to find a center that better fits your schedule. Our foyer clock is the official time clock. Legal authorities will be contacted for children left at the Center one hour after closing time.
Returned Check Fee: $25 is charged for all returned checks, and you will be asked to pay future payments in cash only.
School Age Tuition:
- $75 per week (pick up in afternoon) during school session; whether present or not
- $135 per week during summer
Weekly invoices will be e-mailed to parents. Please be sure the office / bookkeeper has your current e-mail address.
Drop-ins will be accepted based upon availability in that classroom. The rate is $35.00 per day or the weekly room rate.
How Tuition is Paid
- Make all checks payable to RUMC-ECDC.
- We also accept certified checks, money orders and cash.
- Childcare tuition is due in advance each Monday morning.
- Should an emergency arise & you are unable to pay tuition at the time it is due, please call the Center before 11:00 a.m. on the due date to make necessary arrangements. If no prior arrangements are made, your account will be charged $10 any week in which payment is made after Wednesday. This policy will be strictly enforced.